1.No Iron No Problem
It is said that before the invention of electrical irons, steam irons with burning coals were used. No electric iron demands that 19th-century irons be reinvented again….from saucepans and pots!
2. Car’s Rear Bumper
No need to waste 100 dollars on a bumper when you can do this!
3. No Curtain no problem
When the curtains at a public washroom are damaged, you can always do this.
4. Using an electric kettle for boiling eggs.
Well, we should warn you, it increases scaling inside the kettle.
5. When a plate gets broken
Now that’s a ridiculous ceramic weld!
6. Who needs new headlights?
They do function in the exact same way!
7. Side view mirror brought down?
Use a brush backwards! And you can always take it off to comb your hair!
8. Wooden front
Well, this actually looks good. Just needs a good paint job. But, who’s got time for that?
9. Fence repaired!
No need to call the carpenters. This might be able to hold off all stray animals at least
10. Foldable Office Chair!
Thats the dream!
11. When you can’t take any more crap from the postman.
Where is my letter?
12. Wooden base of you computer’s screen
Who cares if it doesn’t look good.
13. No front bumper? Mess with this!
14. Pipe as faucet
Well, the new ones are expensive and useless!
15. Complete cooking arrangements!
Well, a man’s got to cook!