16 Awesome DIY Office Hacks
A nine-to-five office job can drive any sane person crazy. But when someone doesn’t refill the coffee, your lunch burrito falls apart and your desk is a pigsty of tangled cables, the chances of you having a terrible day rise exponentially and don’t make me even start on the tangled wires. Luckily, using a few binder clips and other common office objects, you can improve your work environment with a few simple tips and tricks.
1. Coffee mugs make the perfect burrito holder.
2. Replace your broken keyboard feet with binder clip arms.
3. Or use binder clip arms to make a headphone holder.
4. Or keep your in-ears tidy.
5. manage your cables.
6. Oh, and organize your desk.
7. You can even make a phone stand.
8. Double ply toilet paper.
9. Turn old technology into organizers.
10. Keep your key card in the back of your phone case.
11. Drill holes only where you need them.
12. Never drink old coffee again.
13. Forgot your fork? No problem.
14. Control the direction of your Wi-Fi signal.
15. Use a Macbook charger to open bottles.