17 Brilliant Life Hacks That You All Should Know
17. Do you know that pumice stone can remove fuzz from your clothes
Free up your clothes from the fuzz with the help of pumice stone.
16. Hang up your bags to organize them
Shower hooks can help you in hanging your bags and purses, making your closet organized.
15. White wine makes red wine stains in-effective
Pour white wine to remove red wine stains.
14. Dryer sheets remove deodorant spray stains
Dryer sheets are very helpful in removing deodorant spray stains
13. Frozen grapes chill your wine
Avoid watered down wine by using frozen grapes instead of ice-cubes.
12. Use a straw to untangle your necklace
Insert your necklace chain through a straw to avoid getting it tangled.
11. Pool noodles help in making your shoes erect
Pool noodles and even a roll of newspapers and magazines in your shoes can keep them erect.
10. Save your fingers from ring stains
Apply clear nail paint inside your rings. It will prevent causing the green stains on fingers.
09. Hang your boots
Hanging your boots will help in maintaining their erectness. Make sure the hangers have sliding clips.
08. Remove chewing gum from your hair
An ice cube can help remove the gum from your hair without damaging the hair.
07. Cutlery trays can store your jewelry very brilliantly
Organize your precious jewels in cutlery trays. Your jewelry will look organized.
06. Tie your scarves in a hanger
Tying scarves in a hanger will create more storage space in your closet.
05. Put your shoes in a shower cap while travelling
Shower caps can be an awesome shoe wrapper when packing for travelling.
04. Caddies are an amazing appliances holder
Caddies help you store appliances easily and also free up the counter space in bathrooms.
03. Tuck your jeans in long boots easily
Neatly tucked in jeans will not look while wearing long boots.
02. Paint your keys; give them identity
Your keys can be easily recognized by applying nail paint on them and tell quickly which lock they belong to.
01. Remove the bad odor from your shoes
Put baking soda in your shoes to remove bad odor from your shoes and gym bag.