Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Gameplay Trailer Released
“Backyard Battleground is YOUR personalized playground – a massive, living PvZ world full of surprises, stories and secrets.
- Instantly get into action, raising the Flag of Power, right from the center of the Backyard Battleground!
- Face wave after wave of foes, alone or with up to three friends, to rack up XP and coins. You can even switch sides and join the zombie horde in their quest for total undead dominance.
- Embark on missions for Garden Warfare 2’s new plant and zombie Heroes, like the Dave-bot 3000, and Rose, and uncover secrets only known to the most elite L.E.A.F. Agents or Top Zombies in the field.
There’s much more to discover in Backyard Battleground. Kick a ball around or go on an adventure to unearth its mystery’s. We hope you’ve enjoyed this early look at Garden Warfare 2.”
“Ready the Peashooters and prepare for the craziest, funniest shooter in the universe: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
Dr. Zomboss has conquered Suburbia and transformed it into a zombie-filled, plant-free paradise. Now it’s the plants’ turn to take the offensive in the new 24-player Herbal Assault mode and reclaim their turf. Or, choose your side in 4-player co-op or solo play.
With new modes, classes, and loads of humor, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 lets you wage war on seriousness (and your friends!) however you want.
Garden Warfare 2 also introduces the Backyard Battleground, your very own interactive hub where you and up to 3 friends can take on daily quests, challenges, and interact with your favorite PvZ characters.”
• Plants attack. This time, bring the fight to the zombies. Go on the offensive as the plants to reclaim Suburbia, or stop the botanical invasion and preserve Zomburbia in all-new game modes.
• More characters, classes, and skins. 6 new classes join the cast, making for 14 total playable character classes. Choose from more than than 100 playable plants and zombies from the past, present, and future and stand out as you fight.
• Play your way. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 delivers tons of lawn-inspiring game modes so you can play together or by yourself. Need some company? Play in the new Herbal Assault mode and join 24-players online and duke it out all over Suburbia. Or join the plants or the zombies and team up in 4-player co-op mode. And if you want, you can even play solo!
• A living PvZ world. The struggle for Suburbia is in full bloom across 12 maps bursting with personality and humor. Fight your way through Zombossified cityscapes and crowded airspaces, all layered with hidden secrets waiting to be discovered.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is out on February 23, 2016 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.