9 Minutes Of Action Packed MAFIA III
IGN has 9 minutes of Mafia 3 gameplay that finally let us see some “off the rails” gameplay. You’ll see protagonist Lincoln Clay tear through the streets of New Bordeaux looking to exact vengeance.
Things which will make you more excited about the game:
- Clay is incredibly resistant. He can take a lot of bullets before dropping.
- It looks like certain enemies can be set up for instant kills regardless if you use stealth or not.
- You can pick up collectible album covers. It looks like they were generic and not actual album covers but I don’t really know.
- Cops are not as relentless as GTA (thank goodness)
- Looks like you can steal money, kill everyone, intimidate survivors for more information, and torch the building when it comes to raids.
Mafia III releases October 7th.