AeroPress Espresso & Coffee Maker
Fast and convenient, the AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker makes one of the best cups of coffee you’ll ever taste. This innovative espresso and coffee maker uses the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing to produce coffee and espresso that has rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. Makes 1 to 4 cups of coffee or espresso (enough for 1 or 2 mugs), features a micro filter for grit free coffee, and takes just 1 minute to make coffee (actual press time takes only 20 seconds).
With total immersion brewing, the AeroPress produces uniform extraction for the ultimate in full coffee flavor.
To brew a double espresso or 10-ounce cup of coffee:
– Place a microfilter in the bottom cap of the AeroPress chamber and twist the cap tightly closed.
– Place two scoops of ground coffee from the included AeroPress scoop into the chamber.
– Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug, then proceed to pour hot water into the top of the chamber (175 degrees F is optimal).
– Stir the water and coffee with the included paddle for about 10 seconds.
– Insert the plunger into the chamber and gently press down about a quarter of an inch and continue to maintain that pressure for 20 to 30 seconds (gentle pressure is the key to easy AeroPressing).
Buy Here $26 USD