Bat Crazy Dark Knight DNA Watch
Introducing a new legend to its Collaborations collection, RJ-Romain Jerome pays tribute to Gotham City’s Super Hero with a timepiece inspired by the Dark Knight: the Batman-DNA.
- Black PVD-coated steel case.
- Sapphire Crystal
- Solid case back./ Case Width: Ø 46m
- Dial: Batman appliqué filled with black mat lacquer “Graphite” effect engraving filled with black Superluminova C1 “blue emission”
- Polished RJ logo applied on the dial
- Hand Indicators: Super Luminova
- Water Resistant: 30M
Gotham City’s vigilante, Batman has become an international cultural icon characterized by his strength, intellect and will to fight evil. Batman is an enigmatic Super Hero who does not sport any super powers but relies on science, technology and his superior intellect to assuage his war against crime. First appearing in the comic book Detective Comics #27 featuring artwork by artist Bob Kane and a script by Bill Finger, Batman has evolved throughout the years, forging his double identity along the way.