Bethesda Revealed New Footage Of Starfield
Bethesda has released another mini video for its upcoming open-world space RPG, Starfield. Director Todd Howard and others spoke a bit about how factions, companions, and other mechanics will work in a new video, and also revealed 8 seconds of what looks like actual Starfield gameplay, maybe.
Xbox console exclusive Starfield will be out on November 11. That said, we still haven’t really seen Bethesda’s next game outside of last year’s cinematic trailer and a bevy of concept art. Today, the dam finally broke and we got what looks like an in-game view of a very friendly robot named VASCO who will help players on their journey:
Starfield's in-game graphics pic.twitter.com/Z9x3dzVgD8
— Idle Sloth?? (@IdleSloth84) March 16, 2022
Howard, design director Emil Pagliarulo, lead quest designer Will Shen, and lead artist Istvan Pely, talked about what players can expect from Starfield’s intra-galactic world:
- Oblivion’s mini-game for persuading NPCs is coming back in some form
- Four factions you can deal with: United Colonies, Freestar Collective, Ryujin Industries, and Crimson Fleet
- Siding with the United Colonies space cops won’t stop you from also helping the Crimson Fleet pirates
- Deeper character trait and background customization
- More realistic looking NPCs
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.