Borderlands, BioShock And XCOM 2 Are Coming To Nintendo Switch Soon
Nintendo got a brilliant surprise for fans, They revealed a new Nintendo Direct Mini presentation including some new information about games and game updates coming to the Nintendo Switch console.
The Direct Mini touched on everything from Pokémon Sword and Shield to a slew of 2K Games coming to the Switch, as well as new information about Animal Crossing: New Horizons events incoming later this year.
The selection of 2K Games titles will be coming on Nintendo Switch on May 29. Check out the full list:
- XCOM 2 Collection (XCOM 2, four DLC packs, and the War of the Chosen expansion)
- Borderlands Legacy Collection (Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
- BioShock Remastered
- BioShock 2 Remastered
- BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
- BioShock: The Collection
Nintendo revealed that Burnout Paradise Remastered, King’s Bounty 2, and DJ rhythm game Fuser will be released on Nintendo Switch in 2020. Catherine: Full Body on Switch will be released on July 7.
Here’s what else coming out in the coming months, according to Nintendo:
- Saints Row 4: Re-Elected (March 27)
- Trials of Mana (April 24)
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades (Spring 2020)
- Minecraft Dungeons (Spring 2020)
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (May)
- MR. DRILLER DrillLand (June 25)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (June 30)
- Vigor (Fall)