Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hardened & Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
After announcing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Juggernog Collector’s Edition, Activision & Treyarch announced Hardened & Digital Deluxe Edition for their upcoming first-person shooter.
The Gamespot exclusive Hardened Edition includes ($80):
- Limited Edition Specialist Concept Art Cards – Call of Duty: Black Ops III multiplayer introduces the new Specialist character system, allowing players to choose from 9 elite black operations soldiers – each with their own look, personality, and voice. Each Specialist is featured on their own art card that includes exclusive concept art, biography, and a description of their unique weapon and ability.
- The Giant Bonus Map – Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with “The Giant,” a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine. Re-live the chaos of Treyarch’s classic “Der Riese” Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
- Collectible SteelBook – Limited edition steel game case featuring an exclusive design.
- In-Game Bonus Content: Weaponized 115 – The Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack brings the popular Zombies theme to your favorite Multiplayer weapon. Customize your weapons with the fan favorite Origins-inspired camo, reticle, and animated calling card.
- In-Game Bonus Content: Cyborg – The fan favorite Cyborg Personalization Pack returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops III, fully-loaded with an electrotech-themed weapon skin, uniquely-shaped reticle, and a calling card.
- Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Soundtrack – Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
Digital Deluxe Edition includes ($99):
- The full base game, Season Pass & more digital content to be announced at a later date.
- A Call of Duty Campaign Unlike Anything Before It: Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign with the ability to play cooperatively with up to four players online, using the same battle-tested network infrastructure and social systems that support its world-class Multiplayer and Zombies game modes.
- Prepare for a Leveled-Up Multiplayer: With Black Ops III, Treyarch premieres a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon at all times.
- Fight the Undead in an All-New Horror Story: No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering – a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline right out of the box. Black Ops 3 Zombies is the most immersive and ambitious Call of Duty Zombies to date, with a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is set to release on November 6, 2015 for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, & PS3.