Dead Rising Triple Pack Launch Date Released
Dead Rising’s 10th Anniversary is being celebrated by a special Dead Rising Triple Pack which will be launching on September 13, 2016.
The three new enhanced games will provide enhanced gameplay for current-generation of consoles providing 1080p visuals running at 60 frames per second. Jeffery Simpson Online Community Specialist at Capcom Vancouver explains a little more :
With 10 years of zombie expertise under our belt, we are looking forward to introducing a new generation of PlayStation fans to the franchise. What a time to be undead!
Since we began working on the Dead Rising series with Dead Rising 2, the studio has joined the Capcom family and officially become Capcom Vancouver. We love the series, and like Dead Rising fans the world over, can’t wait to get our hands on these updated versions.
– Dead Rising (PS4)
– Dead Rising 2 (PS4)
– Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PS4)
– Dead Rising Triple Pack (PS4)
– Digital bundle for $59.49 that includes all three games (Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record)
– Preorder the Dead Rising Triple Pack starting today for 16% off the normal bundle price at just $49.99!
– Digital (all three games) — September 13
– Retail Disc (North America only) — Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 only
– Dead Rising — September 13
– Dead Rising 2 — September 27
It will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.