Dying Light: ‘The Bounties’ Video
Techland released a new Dying Light video featuring ‘The Bounties’ from the highlight series.
The video introduces all three Bounty types: Basic, Dailies, and Community.”
- Enhanced Version of the Game – Dying Light is now bigger, better and scarier than ever before. Enjoy the ultimate zombie experience as you scavenge for supplies, craft weapons, and do anything you can to survive in a city ravaged by the zombie virus.
- Vast Open World – Traverse an extensive world plunged into chaos and destruction. In this diverse environment, you’ll fight for survival against numerous kinds of enemies since the infected are not the only threat: facing down other desperate humans is often the only way to get precious supplies.
- Night Changes the Rules – In daylight you explore the city searching for supplies and weapons. After nightfall, though, this infected world undergoes a dramatic transformation that gives the gameplay a new dimension. You, a hunter by day, become prey. The infected grow in strength, but something even more sinister looms in the darkness to begin its hunt.
- Parkour-Style Movement – Whether you hunt or escape the hunters, you can move around the city with ease and speed. Jump between rooftops, climb walls, and attack your foes from above. Dying Light gives players a freedom of movement never seen in open world games before.
- Expanding with Dying Light: The Following – Discover the untold chapter of Kyle Crane’s story thanks to this massive expansion. Leave the quarantine zone and investigate a mysterious faith that has asserted itself in the seemingly serene countryside – a region bigger than all areas of the original game combined!
- All DLCs and Updates – Get all the additional content ever released for Dying Light in one go, including the Be the Zombie multiplayer mode, the Cuisine & Cargo challenge missions, the Ultimate Survivor Bundle, The Bozak Horde game mode, and much more.
- 4-Player Co-Op – Cooperate with other players in the extreme conditions of a zombie apocalypse. Show your individuality and customize your character with dozens of unique outfits.
- Asymmetric Multiplayer – Your game can be invaded by the Night Hunter, a human-controlled, extremely powerful enemy. Join forces with other players to repel the invasion or go one-on-one with Harran’s worst nightmare. Available also in Dying Light: The Following.
- Original Game Enhanced
- Dying Light: The Following
- Season Pass
- Be the Zombie Mode
- All Content Updates
- Legend System
- Nightmare Difficulty
- Bounties System
- New Parkour Moves
- New Enemy Attacks & Behaviors
- #DrinkForDLC Content
- New NPC Models
- Enhanced Facial Expressions
- Improved Human Enemy AI
- Improved Volatile AI
- Greater Firearm Variety
- HUD and Video Filter Customizations
- Audio Upgrades
- Gameplay Quality Improvements
- Console Performance Upgrades
- Overall Game Look and Feel Improvements
Dying Light: Enhanced Edition will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC alongside the standalone downloadable content, The Following on February 9, 2016.