Eight Things You Do Not Know About The N64
If you have played N64 before doesn’t mean you know everything about the awesome gaming console, hotshot. The 18-year-old console has a unique history behind it.
Here are DYKGaming/Normal Boots with their ever-informative “Did You Know” series, which this time walks us through all sorts of cool trivia about the N64. Watch the video below and you will know more about the following:
- The code name for the N64
- Why they claimed to stick to cartridges instead of moving to another format (and why people thought these claims were bullshit)
- The limitations that cartridges presented
- Some of the hiccups that launch games experienced, particularly when it came to graphics
- How Goldeneye was developed using estimation of N64’s specs
- Why they changed the N64’s original name
- What some of the lesser-known add-ons for the N64 were (like a disc-drive! and a mouse)
- Some lesser-known games and programs
Informative, fascinating stuff. And hey, if you know all this stuff? Pat yourself on the back. I want you on my trivia team!
Nintendo 64 – Did You Know Gaming? Feat. Brutalmoose [DYKGaming]