THE ESCAPISTS 2 Multiplayer Shown In Latest Trailer
The popular and fan favorite indie title from Team 17 The Escapists have a sequel coming up and the company has decided to show off some of the multiplayer and scenery of game.
The Escapists 2 takes place in space on the USS Anomaly and will be available on Steam, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch with all characteristics in tact on August 22nd!
Nintendo Switch version of the game you will only be able to do two player split screen and four players online while all other platforms will be playing four player split screen and multiplayer. Check out the features below.
- A dedicated tutorial for new players to learn the basics of prison life
- 10 unique themed prisons to escape from including the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even a trip to the final frontier!
- Play each prison solo or multiplayer with both local and online co-op and versus modes for up to four players*
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience. Carefully plan and execute an intricate escape from your initial incarceration with your fellow inmates either online or locally, or simply hop into an existing game already in progress to help pull off the final touches of the escape!
- A brand-new combat system to make every prison brawl even more bruising
- Create your con with over 300 customizations to create your perfect prisoner
- New ways to escape
- New items to craft – Build yourself a homemade Taser to knock out guards plus much more!