Everything You Need To Know About CYBERPUNK 2077
For the last couple of years, game enthusiasts have been anticipating the release of Cyberpunk 2077. Its first trailer release was showcased back in 2013, and from then, players can’t seem to keep their calm.
The refreshing news is that the long wait is almost over.
Without further ado, here are facts you need to know about Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk-2077 is set to be released on September 17th, 2020. Initially, the game was set to be released on April 16th, 2020. However, the developers said they needed more time to work on the game and test its playability. That was back in January 2020.
Cyberpunk 2077 is developed by renowned CD Projekt RED.
CD Projekt RED are the developers that brought us The Witcher series, which was a huge success.
Cyberpunk is set in Northern California, particularly in the fictional Night City, situated between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
The game is based on a futuristic setting, where they use a myriad of advanced computer technologies, cybernetic implants, most of which are beyond our current comprehension.
In the game, the government collapsed and privately-owned corporations took over. Also, gangs that are in support of the cybernetic implants are fighting over territories. As a result, it is every man for himself, as people strive for survival.
As a player, you will be in control of a character known as V. The character can either be a man or woman. It all depends on your preference. The game offers the player a chance to customize their character whichever way they deem fit.
The overall task of the game is to be a criminal leader. A player starts as a mercenary, carrying out various tasks, in a bid to get promotions and gain upgrades. The better you play, the greater your chances of being a renowned ninja assassin or the much-feared gunman.
Developers insist that Cyberpunk-2077 is an open-world game that offers players a substantial amount of free-will.
Additional things you need to know about cyberpunk-2077
- There are no healing mechanics in Cyberpunk-2077. Just like in real life, when you are shot, you are likely to die.
- As much as the game is based on future technologies, there are places where players will recognize it. That way, the game becomes more believable to game enthusiasts.
- The game has the minimum requirements needed to facilitate play. However, chances are that the game will be playable in low-end PCs. If you could play The Witcher 3, there is a high likelihood that cyberpunk-2077 is compatible with your PC.
- Unlike a majority of similar games, the game will be in first-person. Additionally, it is expected that the game will have companions. Currently, only one companion named Jackie, has been confirmed. We are yet to know if he is the only companion or there are others.
- Cyberpunk-2077 is a game made for adult play. Players will be able to pursue romance and define their sexuality the way they deem fit. They can have meaningful connections or casual relations with other characters in the game console.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.