Everything You Need to Know About Payday 3 on Xbox Game Pass: Release Date and Download Size
Payday 3 is set to deliver an action-packed co-op FPS experience to Xbox Game Pass subscribers this week, and the excitement is building as the release date approaches. The development team has thoughtfully provided details about when players worldwide can dive into the game. So, let’s break down all the key information you’ll want to know as we enter Payday 3’s launch week:
1. Launch Dates:
- The Standard Edition of Payday 3, as well as the Xbox Game Pass version, will officially launch on September 21st, 2023.
- However, for those eager to get their heist on a bit earlier, there are two special editions available, the ‘Silver’ and ‘Gold’ editions, which became available on September 18th, allowing you to jump into the action ahead of the standard release.
2. Xbox Game Pass Release Times:
- If you’re a subscriber to Xbox Game Pass and can’t wait to join the criminal underworld of Payday 3, mark your calendar for Thursday, September 21st, and set your alarm for 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm BST when Payday 3 will become available.
- For those fortunate enough to have purchased either the ‘Silver’ or ‘Gold’ edition, your early access privileges grant you entry into the game on September 18th, starting at 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm BST.
3. Download Size for Xbox Series X:
- To make sure your Xbox Series X is ready to run Payday 3 smoothly, ensure you have 26.3GB of SSD storage space available for the game’s installation.
With these details in hand, you can prepare for an exciting heist-filled adventure in the world of Payday 3, whether you’re a loyal Xbox Game Pass subscriber or opting for the early access experience. Get ready to assemble your crew and plan some epic heists!