Fallout 76 Interactive Map is Here Now! Check it Out Now
Check out this new fan-made Fallout 76 interactive map which is now available to help players, created by Reddit user RusskiePotato. Fallout 76 is released on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this week and will be available to play in a few days time from November 14th, 2018. The interactive Fallout 76 map is free to view through a web browser or using the official Android application and it points out all the main areas of the game to search and will be constantly updated as the game goes further ahead and new locations are discovered.
RusskiePotato explains about the interactive Fallout 76 map:
“We’re going to keep going as long as people keep playing it and it shows no sign of slowing down. Once we get to private servers or whatever happens in the years following; I don’t know. Maybe there’s a point where it doesn’t matter. But … this is a massive franchise and a massive undertaking, and our commitment to it is it is never-ending, and that it continues on an ongoing basis.”
– Hundreds of locations including Power Armor, Fusion Cores, Quests, Vaults, and more
– Info of where to find loot at locations
– Turn on/off different categories to find exactly what you are looking for
– Links to the Fallout 76 Wikia page, for extra information
– A system to track visited locations
– Custom user waypoints
– Search function to search the entire wasteland
– Ability to take notes on your adventure
If you are planning to enjoy the first multiplayer game from Bethesda, PlayStation users need to download a day one patch which is 51 GB in size, so plan ahead and download.