Final Fantasy 15 Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro Graphics Comparison
If you want to know more about the performance and graphics playing Final Fantasy 15 on the new Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro, You should check out the six-minute video. It is created by Gaming Bolt. Microsoft Xbox One X which is released earlier this month is the most powerful console ever and it is been designed to provide gamers with 4K Ultra HD gaming as well as improved performance.
Check out the comparison below to see how Final Fantasy 15 looks on Xbox One X and on the PS4 Pro.
To recap the Xbox One X specifications include :
– CPU: Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
– GPU: 40 compute units at 1172MHz
– RAM: 12GB GDDR5 (shared between system and GPU)
– Bandwidth: 326GB/s
– Storage: 1TB hard disk
– Disc: UHD Blu-ray player
– Video: 4K output, HDR 10 support
– Audio: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Atmos, PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
– Wireless: Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, IR blaster
This is a rather strange title on the Xbox One X. Ideally, the Xbox One X should have been able to render much better image quality and a higher performance but other than better texture filtering, shadow detail and slightly improved frame rates, the differences between PS4 Pro and Xbox One X are quite miniscule.