Forza Horizon 3’s First Expansion, Winter is Coming
Microsoft today officially announced Forza Horizon 3‘s first expansion. Called Blizzard Mountain, the add-on introduces new challenges for players, as they’ll be racing through snow and ice, and during blizzards.
Microsoft explained that there will be more than 50 new events and challenges, as well as more race types like Hill Climb, Descent, and Blizzard. There are 28 new achievements (worth 500 Gamerscore) to collect–you can see a full rundown of the achievements here at the Forza site.
As for the new racing areas, these include places like a “massive frozen lake” and a snow park. There are seven cars unlocked right away and one Barn Find vehicle to discover.
Blizzard Mountain comes out on December 13 for Xbox One and PC. It’s included with the $35 expansion pass or can be purchased on its own.
Blizzard Mountain Cars:
- 2016 Ford GYMKHANA 9 Focus RS RX
- 1965 Ford F-100 Flareside Abatti Racing Trophy Truck
- 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4
- 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B
- 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
- 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck
- 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car