Future Far Cry Settings Hints By Ubisoft Survey
The survey was passed on to Eurogamer by some of its readers who received a poll asking about the locations/themes for next Far Cry.
The poll questions as follows:
- A Far Cry game in remote Alaska about surviving extreme wilderness
- A Far Cry game in a futuristic, sci-fi setting on another planet
- A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s
- A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru
- A Far Cry game where you can fight against or join vampires
- A Far Cry game in the Spaghetti Western style set in the 19th century Americas
- A Far Cry game that is set during a zombie outbreak
- Blood Dragon 2: A sequel to Blood Dragon
- A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max-style post-apocalyptic world
- A Far Cry game in the present day on a Jurassic Park style island of dinosaurs
- A Far Cry game based on the world of Shangri-La from Far Cry 4
Which setting would you prefer? let us know in the comments below.
There’s a chance that one of the ideas in the questionnaires might make it into the next game or some point in the future.