GTA 5 Online Update: Gun Game-Like Mode, Beach Car, and Double XP Bonus
Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V is continue it’s expansion and offer more multiplayer new mode, premium race, and a cool car, Bravado Youga Classic which looks like mystery machine.
The new GTA Online Adversary mode is called Kill Quota, which supports up to 16 players across 2-4 teams. The match begins with the host choosing which of four loadouts, each containing six weapons, will be used. Teams must reach a set kill count before they move on to the next, less powerful weapon. The first team to make it through all six weapons in a match wins. Alternatively, the team with the highest kill count at the end of the time limit will be the victor.
Here are the four loadout options:
- Loadout 1: RPG > Minigun > Special Carbine > Heavy Revolver > Sawed-Off Shotgun > Machete
- Loadout 2: Railgun > Combat MG > Musket > Heavy Sniper > Pump Shotgun > Knuckle Duster
- Loadout 3: Sweeper Shotgun > Compact Rifle > Mini SMG > Compact Launcher > Double Barreled Shotgun > Pool Cue
- Loadout 4: RPG > Railgun > Heavy Shotgun > Advanced Rifle > AP Pistol > Knife
Kill Quota is played on seven new maps, though these were not specified. Additionally, Rockstar will offer double GTA$ and RP for Kill Quota until November 28.
Rockstar is not only offering double GTA$ and RP in Kill Quota, but also in the Every Bullet Counts, Running Back, and Inch by Inch modes, They will only pay out double on Thanksgiving Day (November 24).
GTA Online players can also take advantage of a 25 percent off deal on the following items until November 28:
- Vehicles: Buckingham SuperVolito and SuperVolito Carbon
- Vehicle Customizations: Rims, Turbo, Liveries, Resprays, Engine Mods
- Clothing: Biker Clothing (not including Deadline Outfits) and Tattoos
- Weapons: Compact Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Assault Rifle
Rockstar announced that GTA Online’s newest premium race is High Flier, which looks like a race from the game’s Cunning Stunts update. Everyone earns triple RP for trying it, while those who finish in the top three will earn “substantial” GTA$ prizes. This race is available until November 28.