Hard Reset Redux Gameplay Trailer
Flying Wild Hog released a 10 minutes of 60fps gameplay for their first-person shooter, Hard Reset Redux.
“Unapologetically over-the-top and forged from old-school brutality, a modern classic FPS returns to show the kids how it’s done.”
“No level grinding fluff. No pointlessly tacked-on multiplayer. Just a hardcore, no-#@%$-given, single-player FPS.
Hard Reset Redux re-energizes Flying Wild Hog’s cyberpunk shooter for a new audience with an upgraded visual engine and rebalanced gameplay, along with new enemies and weaponry.”
The game originally a PC exclusive, Redux brings the game to consoles for the first time.
The acclaimed First-Person Shooter returns fully upgraded, and more beautifully challenging than ever. Hard Reset Redux is a brand new version of the cyberpunk classic that includes all the content of previous editions, and adds new improved gameplay, enhanced visuals and additional content to make this the Definitive Edition of Hard Reset.
Hard Reset Redux is an action-packed and hardcore single-player shooter which embraces the best qualities that the genre has it offer. It includes over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety, a challenging campaign and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting. Having been originally developed to shake-up the shooter scene on PC, Hard Reset now returns to do it again on a new generation of hardware.
- Brand New Cyber-Katana Weapon: A powerful new weapon which provides an effective close range combat option
- Brand New Enemy Type: Various variants of a threatening new Cyborg Zombie now lie in wait for unsuspecting players
- New Quick Dash Move: Provides players with a new movement option in battle to help avoid incoming attacks and enemies
- Enhanced Visuals: The game has been updated to the newest version of the RoadHog engine and includes improved lightning and effects
- Improved Performance: Enjoy faster Load times, a new Quicksave feature and full joypad support
- Rebalanced Gameplay: The game now includes improved difficulty levels and better pacing
- Different Enemy Placement: Enemies are introduced differently throughout the game, and provide a new challenge for even the most seasoned Hard Reset veteran
“The world as we know it ceased to exist. Humanity is at the verge of extinction, living in the last closed city of Bezoar. Mankind wages war against the machines controlling vast areas of what became the ‘Barrens’. Machines want to control and assimilate ‘The Sanctuary’ a network that holds billions of digitalized human minds.
Our hero, Maj. Fletcher, is a soldier of CLN – a corporation combat unit, established to protect the city. Machines are constantly assaulting the walls of Bezoar. Fletcher moves in when Bezoar’s protective barrier is breached.”
OS: Windows XP or Later
Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS / ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 5 GB available space
Hard Reset Redux launch on June 3, 2016 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.