The video features Guerrilla Games managing director Hermen Hulst and art director Jan-Bart van Beek, who discuss the bundled items and share some insight into their creation.
Horizon: Zero Dawn Collector’s Edition Digital Items:
- Carja Storm Ranger Armor: Fashioned by the proud, ceremonial Carja tribe, this special armor has been crafted with an eye for showy appearance.
- Carja Striker Bow: The Carja defend their great Sundom with stone fortifications and military might. This finely-made bow, fit for a captain’s hand, puts additional stopping power behind every arrow fired.
- Carja Trader Pack: Rare and precious Machine parts are always in demand on the metal markets of the Carja Sundom.
- Banuk Trailblazer Armor: A sturdy outfit made by the nomadic Banuk tribe, hunters, and shamans from the harsh northern territories.
- Banuk Culling Bow: The Banuk claim a spiritual understanding of the Machines, and put their harvests of Machine parts to many uses.
- Banuk Traveler Pack: Though rarely encountered, Banuk explorers have left their intricate tribal marks across the breadth of the known world.
- Nora Keeper Pack: The Nora are extraordinarily skilled and inventive at using machine components in their own devices.
- Nora Machine Trapper Pack: Even the most experienced Nora hunter never goes into the wild unprepared.
Zero Dawn hit stores on February 28 and in Europe three days later, on March 1.