How To Create Your Own Gaming Corner
You’ve probably obsessed about how powerful your gaming system is but have you ever thought about how to make your gaming setup more comfortable? Whether you love to play on a PC or console, creating your own gaming corner full of functional, personalized accessories will take your gaming experience to another level. Here are some great tips for creating your own special Gaming Corner!
1. It all starts with the perfect gaming chair.
The importance of choosing a comfortable gaming chair can’t be overstated! A good gaming chair can prevent back and neck pain during your long gaming sessions. Choose a gaming chair that’s adjustable and with all the proper posture helpers. If your budget allows it, choose a chair made from a high-quality material such as leather. Leather offers breathability and durability, and it will help keep you cool and prevent sweating, even during those tough boss fights!
A premium gaming chair doesn’t have to be expensive. With the AliExpress discount code mentioned here, you can buy a high-end gaming chair at a great, discounted price, leaving you more money for video games!
2. Choose the best gaming accessories
This is the part where building a dedicated Gaming Corner gets really fun. Choosing the right accessories is a personal choice based on our own specific gaming needs. Here are some suggestions for great gaming accessories that will boost your gameplay… whether you win or not is still up to you!
- A Wired or wireless headset. Razer makes what is often referred to as the best gaming headsets thanks to their optimal sound quality, comfort, and durability.
- Gaming glasses. Yes, this is actually a thing! Protect your eyes from your monitor’s blue light so that you can game longer!
- Gaming keyboard + mouse set. The best keyboards are backlit allowing you to easily see the keys in the dark, and the best gaming mice are designed to properly support your wrist while moving. Redragon offers affordable keyboard & mouse sets perfect for beginners.
- Desktop mini-fridge: Who wouldn’t love fresh, cold snacks while gaming? If we’re designing the perfect gaming corner, then a little desk mini fridge is a pretty cool addition to any setup. Chefman makes a 4-L capacity mini-fridge in a retro style that would look awesome in any gaming corner.
- Gaming room decor: Make your gaming corner personalized by choosing some unique, gaming decor. You don’t have to spend a lot of money, shop from a budget retailer like Aliexpress or Best Buy to score some cool, gaming decor at a low price.
You don’t have to invest in all these accessories, the point is to pick and choose the functional gear that will enhance your own gaming experience!
3. Pick the perfect wide monitor or projector
The most important feature when choosing a gaming monitor is the refresh rate. The refresh rate (FPS) is the number of images per second that a monitor can show you, and that means the higher, the better! Even though most monitors vary only by a couple of milliseconds between each other, it makes all the difference when it comes to high image quality. It used to be that 60 FPS was fine, but times have quickly changed and many games now require 120 or 144 FPS to run optimally.
Remember, setting up your monitor properly will help prevent eye strain and neck pain. To protect your vision, place your monitor at least 20 – 26 inches away from your face, that’s about an arm’s length away.
4. Invest in high-quality speakers
To fully immerse yourself in your gaming, you need a pair of high-quality speakers. Realistic audio and visuals help you feel like you’re actually in the game! The speakers you choose should really depend on how much space you have available on your desk. Matching left/right speakers will provide the best surround sound, but they take up a lot of room. If you’re tight on space, a soundbar will work as well but you won’t get the same in-depth sound.
If you’re looking to splurge, you can even invest in a color-coordinated speaker set such as Logitech’s G560 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Speakers. These speakers actually synchronize themselves to your gameplay and provide matching visual cues to all the in-game action, how cool is that?
Designing your gaming corner should be a fun experience, so take some time to research products before you buy them and enjoy your new Gaming Corner!