How To Remove Annoying Pop-Up Ads in the Lower Right Corner of My Windows 10 Desktop
If you have mistakenly in the past have told your browser to allow a website to show you notifications. Now that site’s ads are popping up in the Windows notification area, which is quite annoying.
- Click the Chrome menu (the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the Chrome window) and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Show Advance Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site Settings.
- Scroll down to “Notifications.” Here you can choose what notifications are allowed to appear on your desktop.
- Turn off notifications from any site you no longer want to see notifications from.
- Click Done.
And you are pop up free now, I recommend Disable it all the way, Pop-Ups never bring anything good in anyone’s life, even its inventor agrees.
Picture source: FizX