How to Unlock the Cyberpunk 2077 Secret Ending
There are five Cyberpunk 2077 endings that you can get by simply playing the main story and creating your own choices – but there’s also a secret hidden ending that delivers a twist on the finale that feels like about as much of a “canon Cyberpunk 2077 ending” as we’re going to get. Here’s how to unlock the Cyberpunk 2077 secret ending.
The key thing is to let Johnny do what he wants – if he wants to smoke, drink, or take over your body, let him.
At crucial points in the game, you have to select options that enhance your relationship with Silverhand. The easy way to do this is just to let him do whatever he wants when the option comes up. Generally, the actions that please Johnny are apparent- letting him go out and do what he wants.
However, an early mission, Chippin’ In, appears to have a significant impact on the graveyard scene via the dialogue alone. It’s easy to miss this as it can happen a long time before the ending, relying on how you progress through the game. To enhance your chances, choose these Cyberpunk 2077 secret ending dialogue options at this point in the game:
- [Inscribe Johnny’s Initials] “Let’s do something about that.”
- “The Guy who Saved My Life.”
- “Nah, fucked that up too.”
- “What do you want from me?”
- “OK. But as second chances go, this is your last.”
- “You were a real dick in the beginning.”
- “When you said you let down your friends…”
- “Smasher biz really got to her.”
- “Yeah, I’ll call Rogue.”
When you get to the final point in the last mission, Nocture OP55N1, you’ll be on the roof with Johnny. At this point you’ll require to do the following:
- Choose the ending option that lets Johnny go with Rogue
- At the next dialogue option (where there’s the option to ‘put this to rest’, take the pseudoendotrizine, or tell Johnny you ‘need a minute’) simply wait.
- Keep looking between Johnny, the gun, and the pills and eventually, he’ll offer up an alternative option – a suicide run where he offers to go into Asakana alone.
This Cyberpunk 2077 secret ending will then play out and delivers the only closing mission where you won’t suffer any casualties. It’s an ending option that will need you to be very high-level, so you’ll want to try and grind a bit before you try it. Plus, it’s a one-strike and you-‘re-out deal, so if you die at any point during the mission you’ll fail and be sent straight to the credits. Told you it was hardcore.
Doing this mission will gain you some exclusive in-game content that you cant find elsewhere, so definitely make sure to check it out if you can.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.