Inspire 2 Drone Will Inspire You For Sure
Image quality, power, and intelligence to meet the needs of professional filmmakers and enterprises around the globe.
DJI beefed up the flight capabilities of the Inspire 2. Able to accelerate to 50 mph in 4 seconds and reach a top speed of 58 mph, the Inspire 2 can follow fast-moving subjects for dramatic sports and action footage. The flight prowess of the Inspire 2 doesn’t come at the expense of battery life. With the two included LiPo batteries onboard, up to 27 minutes of flight time can be had on a full charge.
Advanced obstacle avoidance has also made its way to the Inspire 2. Built into DJI’s FlightAutonomy system, objects in front of, below, and above the quadcopter can be detected and avoided automatically. The Inspire 2 can even remember flight paths in case of an emergency return-to-home without GPS enabled. What’s more, using the onboard 2-axis stabilized FPV camera, the pilot can navigate the Inspire 2 without being limited to the gimbal camera’s field-of-view.
Everything you need to set up your Inspire 2 is included.
- Two batteries with a charger, an all-new transmitter controller, extra propellers, a calibration plate, and a carrying case to store and transport everything.
Package Weight: 27.15 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 25.5 x 25.3 x 12.6″
- 1-inch sensor for extended flight times and enhanced agility
- 1-inch sensor | 4K | H264 | F2.8 – F11 | 20MP stills | DNG RAW
- 5.2K video support for high-end professional filmmaking
- M4/3 | 5.2K | F1.7 – F16 | CinemaDNG | ProRes | 4.2Gbps max