Lester Missions – GTA 5
Make Money With Lester Missions
If you nailed the Lester Missions like a boss then you can buy all the properties along with the mighty golf course as well as retire like a boss.
But to them perfectly you have to pay attention what’s written below in some cases there is a small window of oppoturnity so we advice you to save your game before taking any mission and save again after you achieve your goal. Better to be safe then sorry.
Lester’s Assassination missions, in particular, will have the most effect on the market. I recommend saving these for after you complete the main story missions so that you have as much money as possible to invest. There are a total of six missions, five of which you can save (the first one is mandatory). Lester will sometimes give you hints as to what stocks to invest in, but below is a guide to help you with the remaining five missions.
INVESTING IN STOCKS FOR LESTER’S MISSIONS (FRANKLIN):
The Hotel Assassination: Invest in Betapharmasuticals before the mission and cash out afterward.
The Redwood Cigarette Assassination: Invest in Debonaire Cigarettes before the mission. After the mission, sell all of your share of Debonaire when it reaches maximum profit (around 80%). Then invest in Redwood. Save your game 8 times to pass (48 hours) for Redwood shares to spike to 300%.
The Vice Assassination: Invest in Fruit before the mission and sell afterwards.
The Bus Assassination: Invest in Vapid after you complete the mission and cash out afterwards.
The Construction Assassination: Invest in Gold Coast Development before the mission and sell afterwards.
Here’s what you have to do:
- You need to finish the main story missions.
- Maximum amount of money (35 Million) from the Union Depository heist (last mission). (Use the obvious approach and use cheap crew.)
- All of Lester’s Assassination missions should be available after you beat the gameexcept the first one which is mandatory.
So lets begin:
- Mission 2: Invest in Debonaire before the mission. After the mission sell all of Debonaire when reaches maximum profit (around 80%) and then INVEST in Redwood.
Tip: You need to save your game 8 times (48 hours) for Redwood shares to spike to 300%. Stock market doesn’t work on the weekends so look at the day as well.
- Mission 3: Invest in Fruit shares (BAWSAQ) BEFORE the mission and cashout afterwards. The return rate here is 50%.
- Mission 4: Invest in Vapid AFTER you complete the mission. Cash out when you made your cut! The return rate here is 100%.
- Mission 5: Invest in Gold Coast Development (LCN) before the mission and pullout afterwards! The return rate here is 80%.
YOU SHOULD HAVE $1.4 BILLION FOR ALL CHARACTERS BY NOW.
Random Event: Trigger the Hitch Lift 1 random event (Location: Ineseno Road, Banham Canyon) and complete the event. He will then give you a stock tip about the company “Tinkle”, invest for Return = 30%
Do say here in the comments how it goes with all the tips. Via GameZone
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.