Mad Max Inspired Desert Drifters
Have a outlaw in your very home? Let’s give him a ride to match his mood swings and rebel nature. Let your kids enjoy the insanity-inducing road chases of the Mad Max movies, Drives 5 and 7.5 mph forward and 5 mph in reverse.
Power Wheels Desert Drifters are the Power Wheels you coveted as a child, but all done up Mad Max-style – complete with spikes, spears, and other automatic weapons (of the foam dart variety). Your kids can pretend to be rogue gangs, by-the-book or disillusioned MFP officers, or just regular folks trying desperately to survive in a dystopian version of the future Land Down Under. These Power Wheels Desert Drifters have a top forward speed of 7.5 mph and can take quite a lot of hits (and driving) before needing a battery recharge. That’s right, with Power Wheels Desert Drifters, your kids won’t be fighting over gasoline – they’ll be fighting over the extension cord. Just make sure they understand who runs Bartertown. YOU run Bartertown!
- Bring the excitement of a dystopian Australian wasteland to your children’s play time!
- For Ages 3 and Up
- Thunderdome Traction™ system drives on hard surfaces, wet grass, and rough terrain
- Drives 5 and 7.5 mph forward and 5 mph in reverse
- Storage area under the hood (for survival gear, weapons, etc.)
- MFP-Lock® Braking System
- Choose your ride:
- Fury Roadster (convertible) – features offensive and defensive spikes, integrated dart gun holster, bonus speed button (for a short blast at 10 mph!), and cup holder
- Master Blaster ATV (four-wheeler) – features bolt-action foam harpoon gun, dart gun cannon, and twin dart blasters
- Rage Rover (SUV) – features skull gear stick, face-scorching exhaust pipes, front ramming blades, and cup holder
- Fury Roadster and Rage Rover seat two children; Master Blaster ATV seats one
- Each Power Wheels Desert Drifters includes 12-volt battery, battery charger, and survival tips booklet
- Dimensions: Power Wheels-size
- Maximum Weight: 130 – 180lbs. (varies per vehicle style)