Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor ‘Lord of the Hunt’ Launch Trailer
Warner Bros Interactive and Monolith Productions released the launch trailer for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor‘s ‘Lord of the Hunt’ DLC.
The DLC features a new story, Missions, Challenges, Nemeses, Monsters & more!!
Lord of the Hunt DLC, a story expansion pack includes:
- New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transforms Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
“In Lord of the Hunt, Sauron has dispatched lethal Beastmaster Warchiefs to exterminate the monsters of Mordor. Talion will join Torvin the Dwarven Hunter and use his powers of Domination to turn these menacing new beasts against the Warchiefs, proving that Mordor cannot be tamed.”
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Lord of the Hunt DLC is available now for Season Pass holders on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One, although a standalone price has yet to be confirmed.