MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore Announced For Consoles
The game is currently available on Steam as a Early Access Game.
“We are excited to move forward to the current generation with MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore comments Roger Joswig, Producer at Nordic Games.
We prepared a lot of exclusive and new stuff for this version and hope that players enjoy the fully loaded version as much as we do.”
“Today, we’re happy to announce Supercross Encore is coming to the latest generation of consoles.
The power of these new systems means: more detailed bikes, brand new gear with high res textures, other graphic improvements, as well as a higher frame rate for a more fluid feel. We’re excited to bring our newest instalment of MX vs. ATV to our fans,” said Ken George, Executive Producer at Rainbow Studios.
Rip, jump and scrub your way on more than 30 tracks and try to cross the finish line first against more than 60 official riders to attain all that motocross glory. Choose between bikes or ATVs, multiple game modes including Career, Single races, Free Ride, and online multiplayer events with up to 12 players. Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just “whip” over jumps to finish the race first. Customize your rider with items from numerous licensed motocross companies to kick up dirt and dust on your way to victory.
- Over 30 Tracks – Including challenging Supercross tracks and bonus outdoor tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Updated high-res textures and models
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Brand new 2015 apparel and graphics kits.
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Split screen mode for 2 local players
- Free Ride mode for racing without boundaries
Exclusive content for MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore (current gen) when compared with MX vs. ATV Supercross (PS3/X360), released in October 2014
- 12 Outdoor Nationals tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- 2 Open World environments from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Free Ride – Explore the world by yourself or with your friends online.
- Waypoint – A fan favorite available for the first time with the Alive environments. Find the quickest path to reach all of the gates before your competition does.
- Brand new and updated 2015 apparel, licensed from top Motocross companies
New content (non-exclusive)
- 5 Rhythm Racing tracks – A new game mode and first for the MX vs. ATV series. Drag race your friends down straightened out Supercross dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps. Practice your Rhythm Racing by yourself in single player or take on your friends online and with split screen racing.
- Updated high-res rider models, bikes, and track textures which are rendered in true HD
- The entire audio system has been re-mastered which includes adding in for the first time 3D positional and new environmental effects. This new audio results in a more clear and immersive high definition experience for the player.
- Smoother online play
- Introducing a tutorial section explaining controls and pro tips offering guidance for newcomers to the series.
- New UI elements with an improved flow