Narcosis Survival Horror Gameplay Trailer is Here
Narcosis released on PC back in March 2017 now it will be arriving on the PlayStation and will be available to play on the PlayStation 4 from July 24th, 2018 onwards. Narcosis is a survival story set at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean.
Features of the Narcosis survival horror game include :
– Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
– Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight, and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
– Phantom Narrative: The survivor’s account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the player’s journey.
– Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors, only primal fears and human limits.
– Abyssal Ambience: A haunting soundtrack includes a closing theme from celebrated composer Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill series)
– Terror Verite: Primal fears — darkness, confinement, and isolation — take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
“Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his dwindling oxygen — and sanity — give out. This first-person survival story unfolds from inside a “walking coffin” — a half-ton, high-tech deep-sea dive suit — following an industrial catastrophe. Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal. “