New Apple Beddit Sleep Monitor is Available Now
Apple bought the sleep monitoring company Beddit back in May 2017 and now Apple has revealed its first new sleep monitoring gadget and it is called Beddit Sleep Monitor, which is now available to purchase directly from the Apple online store priced at $150.
The new sleep monitor has been specifically designed to automatically track your sleep when used in conjunction with the Beddit smartphone companion sleep monitoring application. Allowing you to manage, measure and improve your sleep patterns thanks to the thin sensor strip which measures just 2 mm in thickness.
“With automatic and accurate tracking, you get a full picture of your night by measuring sleep time, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity. And when you set daily bedtime and sleep time goals, Beddit motivates you to achieve them with tip notifications like morning results, bedtime reminders, and weekly reports.”
– Automatically measures sleep time, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity
– Extremely thin, flat, and soft sensor strip –– at 2 mm thin, you won’t even notice it’s there
– No wearable necessary
– Works on any bed, on any size mattress, and with one or two people in the bed*
– Sleep analysis and heart rate data are also stored in the Health app on your iPhone
– Receive sleep report notifications, bedtime reminders, and nudges on your Apple Watch