New Gameplay Trailer for STAR WARS: HUNTERS
Zynga has formed a new Star Wars game and it is called, Star Wars: Hunters, and now we have a new gameplay trailer. The trailer is called “Enter the Arena,” and it reveals several of the characters are in a battle in various arenas that are based on Star Wars locations.
Join the greatest Hunters from across the Star Wars galaxy on the planet of Vespaara where high-stakes competitions are awaiting them in The Arena. Engage in thrilling third person combat to dominate grand battlefields set in a range of adventurous maps that evoke iconic Star Wars worlds. Mix and match teams, use skill, tactics and customize your Hunters to find a winning strategy and reap the spoils of victory in the all-new free-to-play game.
The teams are getting ready, the show is about to begin, screams of delight can be heard from the seats. Meet the combatants, discover their unique fighting style, and learn about their unique abilities in thrilling 4v4 team battles. Explore dynamic maps inspired by iconic Star Wars locales, unsheathe their best combat strategy, and be prepared to thrill the Arena and achieve glory.
Here is a breakdown of each of the new characters in the game:
1. Imara Vex, a masked and mysterious bounty hunter seen unleashing a barrage of rockets.
2. Grozz, a ferocious Wookiee who can rip a boulder from the floor to wield at enemies.
3. J-3DI, a droid that thinks he’s a Jedi and employs a deadly lightsaber spin move.
4. Sentinel, a heavy Imperial gunner that calls in reinforcements.
5. Slingshot, a droideka and Ugnaught combo that makes good use of a shield.
6. Rieve, a lightsaber-wielding (and throwing) dark-side warrior.
7. Zaina, a rebel hero who cheers on her squad.
8. Utooni, a pair of Jawa brothers that stand on each other’s shoulders to wreak havoc, with the skill to quickly assemble a scrap cannon.
Star Wars: Hunters will be released in 2022 for the Nintendo Switch, as well as Android and Apple mobile phones.