The Qwerkywriter – Typewriter Inspired Mechanical Keyboard
The Qwerkywriter is an 84 key, USB, Bluetooth enabled, typewriter-inspired mechanical keyboard that simulates a tactile clicky feel of a vintage typewriter. It features custom typewriter-inspired keycaps, an integrated tablet stand, and a detachable USB cable via mini-USB port.
- The Qwerkywriter you see in the video and picture below is an early hand built proof-of-concept prototype as is subject to change. The final shipping version will be CAD engineered, machine tooled, and factory built.
- The Qwerkywriter is a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches (a modern switch that emulates the typewriter clicky feel) and features beautiful chrome accented round keycaps with a vintage typewriter inspired frame.
- The Qwerkywriter tablet stand can accommodate a wide range of tablets (up to 5/8 inches thick).
WIN US/ANSI is the default layout. MAC OS layout supported via alternate CMD keys. International/ISO layout is also supported.
The Qwerkywriter is Bluetooth enabled for wireless connectivity.
- Return bar functionality is currently under development.
- Dimensions: 12.5″ x 7.5″ x 3.5″ approx. Weight 3lb