The Beginner’s Guide To Commence Vaping
Vaping is a truly fun and interesting thing to experience, and that is the reason why both smokers wish to swap their traditional cigarettes with electronic ones, and non-smokers want to try it without any fear of health risks.
If you are a beginner in the vaping game, here is a guide to give you enough knowledge about it and help you choose the most suitable e-cigarette device for yourself.
What is vaping?
Vaping is a healthier alternative to cigarette smoking; the major difference is that electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes don’t contain tobacco and don’t require a match to burn and start producing the smoke. The vaping device includes a vaping liquid that is heated up and evaporated into flavored vapor, and since it is this vapor that is smoked, this process is called vaping.
The vaping liquid is made of propylene glycol, nicotine, flavoring substances, and other metals. Due to the variety of flavors in which the smoke is available and the absence of tobacco in the liquid formula, electronic cigarettes have become extremely popular among those who wish to quit smoking but can’t due to its addiction.
What are the different vaping devices?
All the different kinds of vaping devices available perform the basic function of evaporating the e-liquid into a flavored smoke. The only variations exist in the features of the electronic system and the design of the device.
Disposable e-cigarettes are one kind of the different varieties available that can be disposed of once the battery is used up. Although they are not eco-friendly as they can’t be reused, they are a much cheaper and convenient option as you don’t have to worry about charging or changing the battery.
A vape pen is a pen-shaped e-cigarette. The contents of an e-pen can be removed and customized, and they come with rechargeable batteries.
Box mod vapes are suitable for more experienced vapers as it contains a stronger battery to produce more pungent and dense smoke.
How do e-cigarettes work?
An electronic cigarette contains a battery that is either chargeable or replaceable. This battery supplies power to a resistance wire called coil that is included in an atomizer. A flavored liquid is stored in the vape tank, is carried to the coil through wicks that are generally made of stainless steel material.
When supplied power, the coil gets heated up, and this heat is then used to evaporate the flavored liquid and turn it into smoke. And that is how the flavored and chemical-free smoke is produced. All this system is fitted in a device that is molded into different shapes and designs, sometimes resembling a traditional cigarette but, of course, not that harmful for your health.
How to enhance the vaping experience?
Although you can gradually learn to customize your vaping according to your wish, here are a few tips that can help to make your first vaping experience a memory.
- Cheap e-liquids are not only a compromise on quality due to their unhealthy contents like additives and preservatives, but they also degrade the taste as these liquids are much thinner than the good ones. So, it’s good if you get some high-quality one from Candy King e-liquid for that safe and delicious taste.
- Don’t use plastic vape-tanks as the microplastic particles that dissolve into your liquid are not only hazardous but also make your liquid distasteful. Therefore, only invest in good quality glass material vape tanks.
- To avoid the accumulation of residual liquids and also the mixing of different flavors, wash your vape tank after every use with some warm water or wipe it with some unflavoured vodka. Also, don’t forget to change the coil regularly.
- Shake your vaping liquid thoroughly before turning it into the smoke to get that perfect flavor hit. Also, don’t expose your juice to open air or direct sunlight as it will break its components down and thus degrade its taste.
- Check the battery just before you begin vaping to ensure that it is charged enough to keep that smoke blowing. You can also save some extra batteries with yourself just in case you don’t get a chance to charge it.