The Best Black Friday Deals Right Now: Save On TVs, Laptops, Phones and More
The best Black Friday deals normally start the day after Thanksgiving, many retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Amazon, and many more are well into their early Black Friday sales this year. We still have over two weeks to go until “official” Black Friday, but there are several great deals you can shop right now.
Best Black Friday Deals on TVs
This Black Friday we have some significant deals on TVs. Televisions from Sony, LG, Samsung, and more are marked down, and we’re seeing savings of up to $1000.
- 50″ Class Q80T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV: $850 (was $1100) at Samsung
- RCA 50″ Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) LED TV (RLDED5098-UHD): $220 (was $330) at Walmart
- Sony – 65″ Class A9G MASTER Series OLED 4K UHD Smart Android TV: $2500 (was $3500) at Best Buy
- TCL 65” Class 8 Series LED 4kUHD Smart Roku TV: $1300 (was $1500) at Best Buy
- Samsung 55” Class QLED Q60T Series: $598 (was $750) at Amazon
- Sony X750H 65” 4K Ultra HD LED TV: $600 (was $1000) at Amazon
- LG 65″ Class CX Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV: $1900 (was $2500) at Best Buy
- TCL 40S325 40 Inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV (2019): $199 (was $299) at Amazon
- Samsung 75″ Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV: $748 (was $849) at Best Buy
- LG 75″ Class NanoCell 90 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV: $1500 (was $2000) at Best Buy
- Sony 77″ Class A9G MASTER Series OLED 4K UHD Smart Android TV: $3500 (was $4500) at Best Buy
Best Black Friday Deals on Laptops
Best Buy and Amazon are currently home to some great Black Friday deals on laptops. Whether you’re looking to save on the new MacBook or take $130 off the Dell Inspiron, there’s an excellent deal to be found. We also rounded up other Black Friday laptop deals with some more detailed information on specific models.
- HP Pavilion x360 2-in-1 14″ Touch-Screen Laptop: $400 (was $500) at Best Buy
- Lenovo Legion Y740 Laptop, 15.6″ FHD IPS 144Hz, i7-9750H, GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q 8GB, 16GB, 512GB SSD, Win 10 Pro: $1458 (was $2150) at Walmart
- Surface Pro 7 Platinum Intel Core i5 16 GB 256 GB: $1199 (was $1400) at Microsoft
- 2020 Lenovo IdeaPad Laptop: $231 (was $399) at Amazon
- Apple (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 1TB Storage, 2.3GHz Intel Core i9) – Space Gray: $2,499 (was $2799) at Amazon
- HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 13.3″ 4K OLED Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop: $1500 (was $1800) at Best Buy
- Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, 2.6GHz Intel Core i7) – Silver: $2,100 (was $2,399) at Amazon
- Lenovo Yoga C940 2-in-1 14″ 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop: $1,200 (was $1,600) at Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – 12.3″ Touch Screen – Intel Core i3 – 4GB Memory – 128GB SSD with Black Type Cover (Latest Model) – Platinum: $699 (was $959) at Best Buy
- ASUS Zenbook 14″ Laptop – AMD Ryzen 5 – 8GB Memory – NVIDIA GeForce MX350 – 256GB SSD – Light Gray: $600 (was $700) at Best Buy
Best Black Friday Deals on Phones
A great deal on the new iPhone 12 probably isn’t in the cards, but there are excellent deals on other phones from Samsung, OnePlus, and more.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G: $540 (was $1200) at Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G: $250 (was $1000) at Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW 128GB – Cloud Mint (Verizon): $29/month (was $31/month) at Best Buy
- Motorola Moto G7 Power – Unlocked – 32 GB – Marine Blue: $132 (was $250) at Amazon
- OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black, 5G Unlocked Android Smartphone: $800 (was $999) at Amazon
- Sony Xperia 1 Unlocked Smartphone: $698 (was $950) at Amazon
Best Black Friday Deals on Cameras
If you’re in the market for a new DSLR or mirrorless camera or you want to upgrade your lenses, there are a few deals available right now. As Black Friday gets closer, we’ll likely see even more sales on cameras pop up.
- Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Camera with FE 28-70 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens: $1,900 (was $2,200) at Best Buy
- Nikon D850 DSLR 4k Video Camera (Body Only): $2,500 (was $3,000) at Best Buy
- Canon EOS Rebel T100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Kit: $296 (was $349) at Walmart
- NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Standard Prime Lens for Nikon Z Cameras: $500 (was $600) at Best Buy
- Sony G 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Standard Zoom Lens for E-mount Cameras: $1,100 (was $1,400) at Best Buy
Best Black Fridays Deals on Samsung Products
Samsung itself got some great deals on items like refrigerators and headphones. Here are just a few of the Black Friday deals you can find now at Samsung.
- Samsung AirDresser with Steam Refresh & Sanitize Cycle: $949 (was $1499) at Samsung
- Samsung Linear Wash 39 dBA Dishwasher in Black Stainless Steel: $849 (was $1249) at Samsung
- Samsung Electronics R7040 Robot Vacuum Wi-Fi Connectivity: $249 (was $499) at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Book S: $350 (was $950) at Samsung
- Samsung 85″ Class Q950TS QLED 8K UHD HDR Smart TV (2020): $1200 (was $1300) at Samsung
- Samsung 23 cu. ft. Counter-Depth 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with CoolSelect Pantry™ in Tuscan: $1999 (was $2899) at Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3: $140 (was $400) at Samsung
- Samsung HW-Q950T 9.1.4ch Soundbar w/ Dolby Atmos: $1400 (was $1800) at Samsung
- Samsung 65″ Class Q800T QLED 8K UHD HDR Smart TV 2020: $2700 (was $3500) at Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Buds: $100 (was $150) at Samsung
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 128GB (Unlocked) in Mystic Bronze: $550 (was $1300) at Samsung
Best Black Friday Deals on Apple Products
Amazon was running the lowest sales price for Apple’s AirPods with wired charging cases at $99. The price has gone up now, but if you’re looking for another stellar price drop, check back daily just in case. As Black Friday gets closer, we expect to have more information on Apple Black Friday deals.
- New Apple Watch SE (GPS, 44mm) – Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band: $260 (was $309) at Amazon
- New Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 128GB) – Space Gray (4th Generation): $949 (was $999) at Amazon
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Wired): $129 (was $159) at Amazon
- Apple AirPods Pro: $194 (was $249) at Amazon
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Space Gray (Latest Model): $929 (was $999) at Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm): $179 (was $199) at Amazon
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Latest Model): $130 (was $160) at Best Buy
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Space Gray (Latest Model): $929 (was $999) at Amazon
Best Black Friday Deals on Nintendo Switch
As of now, Nintendo’s popular Switch is not on sale. We do expect that it will be as Black Friday gets closer, though. For now, check out these deals on Nintendo Switch games and accessories at Best Buy.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nintendo Switch: $50 (was$60) at Best Buy
- Super Mario Odyssey Standard Edition Nintendo Switch: $42 (was $50) at Best Buy
- SanDisk 256GB microSDXC Memory Card for Nintendo Switch: $59 (was $99) at Best Buy
Best Black Friday Deals on Tablets
There are a handful of good Black Friday tablet deals now, but as the month progresses, we should see even more.
- Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular 256GB: $513 (was $679) at Walmart
- Android Tablet Pritom 10” Android 9.0 OS Tablet: $90 (was $110) at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) – 10.1″ – 128GB – Black: $200 (was $330) at Best Buy
Best Black Friday Deals on Clothing
Expect more clothing retailers to begin their Black Friday sales closer to that Friday after Thanksgiving. In the meantime though, you can shop on-sale items from favorite brands like our picks below for sneak peeks at what is to come later on. We’re especially looking forward to sales from Madewell and Lululemon and will keep you in the loop as more clothing deals surface.
- Anthropologie Nico Mock Neck Sweater: $60 (was $88) at Anthropologie
- The North Face Women’s Downtown Parka: $180 (was $299) at Moosejaw
- Vince Women’s Tiered Textured Skirt: $195 (was $325) at Vince
- David Donahue Regular Fit Solid Dress Shirt: $42 (was $145) at Nordstrom
- J.Crew Women’s Lodge Coat: $295 (was $365) at J.Crew
- Theory Men’s Ollis Milos Striped Crewneck Sweater: $101 (was $275) at Neiman Marcus
Best Black Friday Deals on Shoes
Shoe retailers we’re waiting for Black Friday deals information from including every type of retailer from UGG to Nike. In the next few weeks, we’ll keep you updated as shoe retailer’s Black Friday sales actually start.
- Weatherproof Vintage Men’s Adam Duck Boots: $20 (was $75) at Macy’s
- Adidas Superstar Shoes: $63 (was $90) at Adidas (with free sign-up)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Drum Leather Ankle Boots: $139 (was $695) at The Outnet
- UGG Men’s Ascot Slipper: $66 (was $110) at UGG
- Dorateymur Retox Slides: $238 (was $475) at Shopbop
- Timberland Men’s Stonington Boots: $109 (was $129) at Timberland
- Salvatore Ferragamo Men’s Adam Leather Gancio Loafers: $291 (was $594) at Neiman Marcus
- Golden Goose Women’s Tie Dye Running Sneaker: $500 (was $560) at Bandier
Best Black Friday Deals on Jewelry
Last year, Mejuri ran its only sale of the year around Black Friday, so we’re waiting for more information on that potential sale. Additionally, we’re expecting sales from BaubleBar, Aurate, and Gorjana. As soon as we know more about these Black Friday jewelry sales and deals, you’ll know more.
- Kate Spade shining spade long scatter necklace: $54 (was $128) at Kate Spade
- Off-White Silver Bolt Bracelet: $220 (was $440) at Shopbop
- Initial Bar Pendant: $18 (was $38) at BaubleBar
- Wishbone Necklace Set: $35 (was $46) at Madewell
- Mizuki 14k Small Open Pearl & Diamond Ring: $220 (was $440) at Shopbop
Best Black Friday Deals on Beauty
From iconic beauty retailers like Sephora to Ulta, we’re on the lookout for some great deals and sales this Black Friday. For now, you can find some great beauty deals if you look hard enough — we’ve rounded up a handful of beauty deals below.
- First Aid Beauty FAB Flawless Set: $39.20 (was $49) at SkinStore
- The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil: $7.55 (was $9.80) at Deciem
- Givenchy DAHLIA DIVIN Eau Initiale: $58 (was $78) at Sephora
- T3 SinglePass Curl 1.25″ Professional Ceramic Curling Iron: $130 (was $160) at Dermstore
- Foolproof Brow Powder: $17 (was $24) at Benefit Cosmetics
- Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick: $16 (was $32) at Sephora
- TOM FORD Traceless Perfecting Foundation SPF 15, 1.0 oz./ 30 mL: $62 (was $88) at Neiman Marcus
- KVD Vegan Beauty True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation: $18 (was $37) at Ulta
- Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Liquid Lip Set: $18 (was $25) at Sephora
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+: $16 (was $40) at Nordstrom
- Artis Elite Rose Gold Oval 7: $60 (was $75) at Dermstore
Is Black Friday Cancelled 2020?
Even though this year has been full of bad news, that doesn’t mean sales aren’t happening. Amazon Prime Day was delayed from its typical July date to mid-October this year, but Black Friday is not canceled this year.
When Is Black Friday 2020?
Officially, Black Friday is on November 27, 2020, the day after Thanksgiving. But retailers are starting their sales earlier than ever this year. In many cases, Black Friday online sales can last for a month or more.
Which Retailers Are Running Black Friday Deals?
Black Friday is one of the biggest retail sales events of the year, you can expect that nearly all of your favorite retailers will be running Black Friday sales and deals this year. As we mentioned earlier, stores like Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, and Target have already started their Black Friday sales. In the coming weeks, many more retailers will start their holiday sales as well.