The Best Gaming Essentials Every Gamer Should Own in 2019
The new year is here, and 2019 is bringing in a whole new generation of gaming essentials. The gaming industry is growing each year, and this growth brings about new games, accessories, and consoles. Let’s say that you have all the basics covered, such as a quality gaming monitor, a kickass video card, and a dope gaming desk. However, if you feel that you’re missing something, you probably are. Here are some gaming guide tips to help you have the best gaming experience and have a cool-looking gaming rig this new year.
Logitech G560 Speakers
There’s nothing more amazing than being able to fully immerse yourself in a game both visually and mentally. According to www.facebook.com/gamingguidetips/, having a good speaker can elevate your computer experience, whether you’re using it for gaming or just watching movies. The Logitech G560 Speakers have the following cool features:
- RGB lights to accent your mechanical keyboard
- Small and compact but packs a punch
- A sub-woofer for added bass and control
Logitech G502 Hero Wired Mouse
Another excellent gaming item from Logitech is their Logitech G502 Hero Wired Mouse. It’s a gaming mouse but it’s perfect for casual users as well. It’s a successor from the previous releases Proteus Core and Proteus Spectrum, but what’s good to know is it still looks and feel the same way, which gamers really appreciate. If you’ve been using a regular mouse for gaming, this is the year for an upgrade. Here are some features of the Logitech Hero G502 Wired Mouse that will separate it from its past releases:
- Its mouse sensor called Hero can go from 10,000 DPI up to 16,000 DPI.
- The redesigned cable is thinner to prevent cable kinking and bending.
- It has modular weights that you can attach at the bottom of the mouse to make it heavier based on your preference.
Corsair MM1000 Qi Wireless Mouse Pad
What’s the use of having a great mouse if you don’t have a dope mouse pad? The MM1000 Qi Wireless Mouse Pad makes use of Qi wireless technology. It can charge devices that support wireless charging. Imagine the convenience of charging your phone while playing. No need to take out any cables. Even if your device does not support wireless charging, the mouse pad comes with various adapters that you can use to charge your devices. The MM1000 is a hard-surface mouse, but it comes in a pretty great size, which leaves you a lot of room to move around. It also has the following features:
- Non-slip rubber base to ensure that it stays in place
- A USB 3.0 passthrough port for added functionality
Xbox One Elite Controller
The Xbox One Elite Controller is the holy grail of all PC gaming controllers right now. This is a great piece to have in your rig as some games are best played using a controller. The One Elite Controller can be connected to your PC through a USB cable. A wireless option is also available, but you need to buy a separate dongle called Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter. The unique selling point of this controller is its modularity feature. Here is a list of modular attachments available:
- Analog thumbstick tops that you can interchange based on your preference and comfort
- Interchangeable D-Pad
- Removable back paddles that you can map for added functionality
HyperX Cloud Mix Gaming Headset
The HyperX Cloud is a hybrid of a wired and wireless headset with built-in Bluetooth functionality. HyperX has been known to release quality gaming headsets, and HyperX Cloud Mix is another beast to look out for. The design and build quality are almost the same as the previous HyperX Cloud releases; the only difference is the all-around matte black finish. The Cloud Mix comes with other cables that you can use to connect to your other gaming devices such as PS4. Here are some other cool features of this headset:
- Certified high-resolution stereo gaming headset
- Bluetooth functionality to control volume and music
- Detachable microphone attachment
J Channel Raceway
The J Channel isn’t technically a gaming device, but it’s an accessory every gamer should have. The biggest challenge of any gamer is hiding the wires instead of leaving them dangling all over the place, and the J Channel Raceway addresses this problem efficiently. It has the following features:
- It’s made of durable plastic that you can easily cut based on your needs.
- It has a depth of 1 inch, which can fit a lot of cables.
- It comes with adhesive tape at the back for easy installation.
Gaming peripherals are increasingly becoming popular not just to gamers but to casual users as well. The reason is their durability and functionality. Whether you’re looking for a gift for a friend or for yourself, you can never go wrong with the items listed above. Transform your gaming setup into a powerful beast this 2019.