The Technomancer Announced
Focus Home Interactive and Spiders have announced The Technomancer, a new post-apocalyptic RPG set in a cyberpunk world.
The game offers “players action-oriented combat gameplay along four different skill trees, focusing on 3 different fighting styles and the destructive electric-focused powers of the Technomancers.
But all situations aren’t necessarily to be dealt with brute strength, with dynamic conversation dialogue playing a deep role in quests, changing the story depending on the decisions you make.
Craft equipment, weapons and armor for yourself and for the companions you’ll recruit along your adventure, nurturing relationships with them.
On the run from the Secret Police and confronted by the harsh realities of the Red Planet, you must undertake a quest that takes you through tribal communities, cities lost under the ice, and dystopian shanties sprawled across Mars’ dusty embrace.”
“Set on Mars during the War of Water, where an aspiring Technomancer faces a myriad of questions as his future grows threatened by the secrets of his past.”
The Technomancer is slated to release in 2016 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- A unique and thrilling science-fiction RPG experience set on the Red Planet.
- Bond with numerous unique and interesting companions and reveal secrets about their past.
- Manage their inventory and level up your companions.
- Up to five different endings for many quests changing the conclusions and rewards – even the people you’ll meet and journey with!
- A dynamic crafting system that changes the visual appearance of weapon and armor.
- Play as a Technomancer – a combat proficient warrior with use of cybernetically enhanced magical abilities.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.