This Book is a Camera, Really!
It concisely explains—and actively demonstrates—how a structure as humble as a folded piece of paper can tap into the intrinsic properties of light to produce a photograph.
The book includes:
- a piece of paper folded into a working 4×5″ camera
- a lightproof bag
- 5 sheets of photo-paper “film”
- development instructions (from complete DIY to “outsource it”)
- a fancy foil-stamped cover that will look good on your shelf!
- a satisfying demonstration of the connection between design & science / structures & functions