TROPICO 6 is Out Now And It Is Incredible
If you are a fan of city building games then Tropico 6 is what you should be playing right now. Having only dabbled in a couple of odd instances of Sim City 2000 myself over the years I really never played the Tropico series, I tried it once but it was somewhat didn’t click with me.
El Presidente is back!
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Online multiplayer for up to four players.