Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Collectibles Guide
This guide will help you hunt down all 193 collectibles in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
Below are a few tips for finding collectibles.
- Playing on Explorer difficulty will make collectibles much simple to find. An arrow and circle will appear as you get close to them, and Optional Conversations can’t be overlooked as easily.
- A ticking noise plays when Nathan’s friend wants to have an Optional Conversation.
- Look for substitute paths while swinging with the grappling hook and climbing walls.
- Treasures are seldom on their own in the hedge, but it does happen from time to time. Even then, they’re usually not far off from a camp, ruined building, or other markers that someone was once there.
- Journal Notes are usually on desks or in bags on skeletons.
- There are very few collectibles in combat areas. When they are, there are usually only a handful of enemies in the area.
- Optional Conversations normally happen after discovering a note, around beautiful views, or when Nathan’s companion reads something.
The treasures are glittering items hidden around the game world, the Journal Entries require you to inspect certain objects (a few come from conversations), the Journal Notes are found from skeletons mostly and the Optional Conversations are from talking to your buddies (an icon will show up over their head).