Watch Dogs 2 Money And Gnome Cheats And Walkthrough
Gnome Outfit, It will take a lot of work to unlock it, which is labeled as ?! in your wardrobe.
First, you must activate the first of two Gnome laptops. Look on Fisherman’s Wharf to find a circular seafood restaurant. On the building’s north side, find a duct and send the RC Jumper through the opening to reach a gnome and a laptop. Interact with those attractions to find a map pointing to gnome locations around the game world. There are also two ‘X’ marks, including one that corresponds to your current location.
Your next step is to find 10 gnomes, which are marked on the map and can be found in the approximate areas indicated below. You will need upgrades to access some of them.
- Tenderloin: Pawn Shop – Sitting on the shelf at Papa B’s Pawn Shop.
- Tidis Warehouse – At the Tidis shipping facility, located north from the Palace of Fine Arts, take out the gangsters and dogs that patrol the yard, then check the doghouse positioned near the front gate.
- Embarcadero Center: Health Store Roof – head one block north from Embarcadero Center, and follow an alleyway that extends from the park’s northwest corner. It leads past a bus stop with rainbow awning. Vault the fence, climb a ladder to some scaffold, then drop your RC jumper into the vent at your feet. Access the Blume control box, then climb to the building’s roof. Open the ventilation duct that you should have unlocked with the Jumper, and use that Jumper once again to follow the vents to the waiting gnome.
- Soma Freeway Entrance – Look for the on-ramp that accesses the freeway where it crosses from San Francisco to Oakland. Beneath that ramp, you’ll find a homeless camp guarded by gang members. Drive a box truck, van, or a lift to the fence along the back of that area. Then send an RC Jumper over the fence to collect the waiting gnome (it is resting in a wheelbarrow).
- Haum Data Center – The block next to the HAUM Data Center beneath the Bay Bridge (between SF and Oakland) contains a parking lot and a small brick building (there’s a mural of a unicorn on it). Using a construction lift or other raised platform, reach the roof of this building to find a Gnome (and some other toys).
- Transbay Center – On the top level of the East block of the Transbay Center, there’s a large hedge square in the center of the rooftop park. Using the Enhanced Spring skill (or a tall truck), launch your RC jumper off the shorter hedge next to these and into the walled-off area. Inside is a deeply unsettling tableau and another Gnome.
- Rooftop Hot Tub – Across the street from the Stache and Vine near the Mission-Dolores Hackerspace is a grey building with a rooftop patio. This area can be reached either by climbing the storage shed and latticework on the West wall or by using a construction lift found in a nearby gang-occupied yard. Look near the hot tub to find the gnome.
- Garden of Peace & Love – A block to the west of the Painted Ladies is small communal garden (with naked hippies). Enter it from the corner where Doobie Donuts is located and climb the first set of stairs on your right inside the alleyway. At the top of the stairs you’ll find another gnome.
- SF Moma – On the west end of the park across from the SF MOMA, use the construction lift to reach the top of the taqueria. There is a gnome around the corner of the rooftop.
- Oakland: Aquaduct – Between Lake Merrit and the Coliseum runs a tunnel that boats can pass through. In the center of this tunnel is a small dock area – climb ashore and up the ladder to find this gnome resting on a lawn chair.
After finding the gnomes, you need to seek out the area that corresponds to the other ‘X’ you saw on the map. Make your way to the north end of a park located next to the WKZ station. Check in the tent near the area’s northwest corner to obtain the new clothes that are your reward for the extended scavenger hunt.
Easiest Way To Get Millions In Watch Dogs 2
So how exactly can you get $18,000 in Watch Dogs 2 in a snap? Easy. Just stay alert for the time you use a freight elevator. When it reaches its destination, use your hacking skills to the tech inside the elevator’s corner. This will lead you to a room with a woman and a man named Pablo the Skinner. This is your guy. While he’s busy giving a speech, hack him to get the $18,000.
As aforementioned, this Watch Dogs 2 glitch could be exploited several times. Simply load the immediately preceding checkpoint and repeat the steps above. Don’t worry, the cash will not disappear and will stay in your wallet. For the patient ones, you can easily get a million dollars in under an hour.
One caveat about this Watch Dogs 2 glitch, though, is that you will encounter the operation at a later part of the game, so it’s not much use to you when you are trying to earn money early on. However, a million dollars is still pretty useful at any point in Watch Dogs 2.
That being said, it is important to remember that this is a glitch, which can be patched by Ubisoft later on. Should you be able to reach this point before that happens, then lucky you. There are no other bugs that can be exploited known right now. This is all we have for now so it’s best that we take advantage of it as soon as possible.
How To Earn More Money
Meanwhile, another way of earning big money is by collecting the money bags scattered throughout the world of Watch Dogs 2. There are many located in San Francisco and some in Marin County. Here is a full guide in the locations of the so-called money bags in those two areas.
The Watch Dogs 2 money bags contain some serious cash. The ones you can easily get contain around $4,000 to $5,000. The larger bags that are usually heavily guarded by gang members have $20,000 in them. Not to mention the items included in those bags that you can sell for a fair price.
This method requires more effort, but it is perfectly normal in the game unlike the glitch above that can soon be gone. So it is recommended that as soon as you get to the specified mission, do the Watch Dogs 2 cheat before it’s gone.