Will Watch Dogs run in 1080p on Xbox One and PlayStation 4?
Fans want to know, but Ubisoft isn’t prepared to confirm just yet. Writing on Twitter today, creative director Jonathan Morin said “resolution [is] still being finalized on both PS4/Xbox One…”
Morin was, however, prepared to answer a question regarding Watch Dogs’ frame-rate. He said that the PS4 version’s frame-rate is currently “very stable/constant.” He didn’t say anything about the frame-rate for the Xbox One version of Watch Dogs.
Morin also revealed a smorgasbord of other Watch Dogs details through his Twitter account, the most interesting of which are listed below.
- “Normal” enemies will go down easily (2-3 bullets, or 1 in the case of a headshot).
- If you join invade someone else’s game, chases can last for 20-30 minutes if both players are highly skilled.
- There won’t be any microtransactions.
- Recommended PC specs are not yet finalized.
- Won’t feature “unnecessary gore” for takedowns. “Blood spatter is in there, but don’t expect heads blowing up.”
Watch Dogs launches May 27 for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. The Wii U version. Source