What’s New in macOS Ventura 13.1
Apple released a number of software updates, one of which was macOS Ventura 13.1 for the Mac.
The video below from Zollotech gives us a look at the new macOS Ventura 13.1 software update and its heap of features. Let’s find out more details about what is included in this new release.
The new macOS Ventura 13.1 software update is now available to download, you can download the update from the Apple menu on your Mac.
Here are the release notes:
– Freeform is a new app for working creatively with friends or colleagues on Mac, iPad and iPhone
– A flexible canvas lets you add files, images, stickies, and more
Advanced Data Protection for iCloud
– New option expands the total number of iCloud data categories protected using end-to-end encryption to 23 — including iCloud Backup, Notes, and Photos — protecting your information even in the case of a data breach in the cloud
This update also includes the following improvements and bug fixes:
– Improved search in Messages allows you to find photos based on their content, like a dog, car, person, or text
– Participant Cursors in Notes allow you to see live indicators as others make updates in a shared note
– Play sound in the Find My app can now help you pinpoint the location of nearby AirTags, AirPods Pro (2nd generation) case, and Find My network accessories
– Fixes an issue that causes some notes not to sync with iCloud after updates are made
– Fixes an issue where you may lose keyboard and mouse input in some apps and games
Some features may not be available for all regions, or on all Apple devices. For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222