Xbox Live 1.0 Will Now Support 25 Games At Launch
The beta release date is less than two weeks away, and it’s just added a few games to its launch lineup, with more set to be added every month in the future.
The catch with these latest additions is that they don’t support online multiplayer, but leaderboard support has been completely implemented, so players can once again contest for high scores with others from around the world!
Here’s the complete launch lineup of 25 games:
- Cabela’s Deer Hunt: 2004 Season (Leaderboards Only)
- Cabela’s Deer Hunt: 2005 Season (Leaderboards Only)
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour
- Colin McRae Rally 2004 (Leaderboards Only)
- Conker: Live and Reloaded
- Crimson Skies
- Crimson Skies Demo
- Dance Dance Revolution: Ultramix
- Dead or Alive Ultimate
- Ford Racing 2 (Leaderboards Only)
- MechAssault Xbox Live Demo
- Midtown Madness 3
- MotoGP: Online Demo
- Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
- Star Wars: Jedi Academy
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
- SWAT – Global Strike Team (Leaderboards Only)
- Tetris Worlds Online
- Unreal Championship
- Whacked! Trial Version
- Xbox Live Arcade
The beta for Insignia begins on November 15th, 2022, and signups are available on the Insignia website. Almost 7000 people have requested to join the service so far, although only around 1000 systems have been registered along with a small number of Gamertags. FYI, the process of signing up isn’t as straightforward as the official Xbox Live!
For those who are thinking, Insignia, unfortunately, won’t be supported on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or Xbox Series S, as it’s designed as a “free replacement for Microsoft’s servers for the original Xbox console”. Nevertheless, we’re very excited to see how it fares on the OG Xbox in the coming months!